Just Some Random Questions For You Guys ‘Cause I’m Bored.
Hello!So, recently i’ve discovered I get bored too easily and to fix it, I’m writing a bunch of questions for you guys to answer. Just something to do.1) Who’s your favourite super hero?Na na na na na na na na Batman! XD2) What’s your fav TV show?This is slightly embarrassing but…
1) Spider-man , Iron-man and I know I have another one but I can’t think…2) Inbetweeners, Misfits, Being Human, Vampire Diaries…3) Goosebump ones and Jacqueline Wilson ones.4) OMG! Crescendo is so much better than Hush Hush, it’s amazing! I’m reading Forsaken: The Demon Trappers – it’s a good read but the main girl has at least 3 guys lusting over her (omg, what a shocker in books today), and she is bossy and stubborn. But, it picks up a load of points because it kept me page turning. Also, again, I feel sorry for the bad boy in it (I always do) who everyone seems to hate – again. Hence why I love Jace, Patch, Damon….5) Blue Bloods and I’d tell you I love you, but then I’d have to kill you , they both cracked me. They were so boring and pointless. I buy my books, and I hardly ever just give up on it because I force myself to read it since I bought it.6) Um…I dunno, any really – apart from the hunger games because I love food too much.7) Well now that I saw worm underneath it….then worm. The second , which I absolutely abhor, is creases in the paperback spine . I hate it! pahaha8) My garden9) Over a hundred, I’m a vamp after all.10) JAKE SULLY!!! Omfg , you love him too? Ahh! Jace and Patch and Damon too!
Am I a geek, a nerd, or a dork.
My name is Lua, my interests are listening to Karen Carpenter (Recently), The Seekers, Beatles occasionally, watching classic series of Thomas the Tank Engine (New series I am okay with, but the old ones are better), watching Whose Line is it Anyway?, drawing anime/manga, doodling, daydreaming, writing fan…
Hello there friend. I live in Indonesia too. Moved here about 3 years ago. Before, I lived in America almost all my life– but I am 100% Indonesian. Or so at least my parents are, lol. I truly hate it when people mistaken Muslims as terrorists or whatever, seriously. Islam is like any other religion there is in this world. And I know myself too that Islam is the most popular religion here in Indonesia, and also some other Asian countries like Malaysia. So are you guys like saying all Muslims in this world are freaking terrorists? Heck no! Even if they wanted to make all this as jokes, it ain’t funny, don’tcha agree?So anyway, your question is: “Am I a geek, a nerd, or a dork?”Uh.. don’t think you’re any of it. Honestly I didn’t read much of your writings, but yeah I read some of em. We do have a lot in common. Kinda.Many people consider these three words as the same meanings. They don’t, really. They are usually used for insults though. The differences between a geek, a nerd, and a dork (as far as I know) are:1. Geeks are considered as smart people that usually focus more on technology.2. Nerds are unattractive, above-average intelligent people.3. A “dork” is the most ouchies out of the three. It’s the biggest insult compared to that of “geek” and “nerd.” Search it up in the dictionary– even the dictionary says dorks are stupid people. And to make matters worse, dorks usually assume themselves cool.So there you have it. The difference between the three. Look at yourself, you’re none of these. You’re great just how you are. And no matter what people say about you, you just need to think positive. :]
books that are similar to.
I love reading 🙂 Call me a dork, whatever, it just entertains & relaxes me when I’ve had a long day. SO I want to read some more books. Here’s a list of books I’ve read/loved lately, suggest anything similar ?? I know there’s kinda a lot [they are all good so read them] so try not to name anything…
t Had To Be You by Cecily von ZiegesarGossip Girl by Cecily von ZiegesarYou Know You Love Me by Cecily von ZiegesarAll I Want Is Everything by Cecily von ZiegesarBecause I’m Worth It by Cecily von ZiegesarI Like It Like That by Cecily von ZiegesarYou’re the One That I Want by Cecily von ZiegesarNobody Does It Better by Cecily von ZiegesarNothing Can Keep Us Together by Cecily von ZiegesarOnly in Your Dreams by Cecily von ZiegesarWould I Lie to You? by Cecily von ZiegesarDon’t You Forget About Me by Cecily von Ziegesar————————————–…The luxe by Anna GodbersenRumours by Anna GodbersenEnvy by Anna Godbersen————————————–…The Princess Diaries, Volume I by Meg CabotVolume II: Princess in the Spotlight by Meg CabotVolume III: Princess in Love by Meg CabotVolume IV: Princess in Waiting by Meg CabotVolume IV: Project Princess by Meg CabotVolume V: Princess in Pink by Meg CabotVolume VI: Princess in Training by Meg CabotVolume VI and 1/2: The Princess Present by Meg CabotVolume VII: Party Princess by Meg CabotVolume VII and 1/2: Sweet Sixteen Princess by Meg CabotVolume VII and 3/4: Valentine Princess by Meg CabotVolume VIII: Princess on the Brink by Meg CabotVolume IX: Princess Mia by Meg CabotVolume X: Forever Princess by Meg Cabot————————————–…Shadowland- Love you to Death by Meg CabotNinth Key- High Stakes, by Meg CabotReunion- Mean Spirits, by Meg CabotDarkest Hour- Young Blood, by Meg CabotHaunted- Grave Doubts, by Meg CabotTwilight- Heaven Sent. by Meg Cabot————————————–…The sookie stackhouse by Charlaine HarrisEver night by Claudia GayVacations from hell by Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Claudia Gray, Maureen Johnson, and Sarah MlynowskiBeastly by Alex FinnWicked Lovely by Melissa MarrThe Upstairs Room by Johanna ReissScorpions by Walter Dean MyersProm Nights from Hell by Meg Cabot, Stephenie Meyer, Kim Harrison, Lauren Myracle, Michele JaffeWings by Aprilynne PikeInk Exchange by Melissa MarrLove Is Hell by Scott Westerfeld, Melissa Marr, Justine Larbalestier, Gabrielle Zevin, Laurie Faria StolarzVamps by Nancy A. CollinsThe Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by L. J. SmithWondrous Strange by Lesley LivingstonEmily the Strange: The Lost Days by Rob Regers, Jessica GrunerOnce Dead, Twice Shy by Kim HarrisonThe Awakening by Kelley ArmstrongRadiant Darkness by Emily WhitmanFreaked by J. T. DuttonWake by Lisa McmannFor a Few Demons More by Kim HarrisonFade by Lisa McmannKissing Kate by Lauren MyracleDead Witch Walking by Kim HarrisonRhymes With Witches by Lauren MyracleHow to Be Bad by Lauren Myracle, Sarah Mlynowski and E. LockhartDead Witch Walking by Kim HarrisonThe Fashion Disaster that Changed My Life by Lauren MyracleThe Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim HarrisonEvery Which Way But Dead by Kim HarrisonA Fistful of Charms by Kim HarrisonL..A.Candy by Lauren ConradThe Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim HarrisonWhite Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
- My Big Geek Adventure Geek Adventures Book 1 ebook by L-J Clements
- The History of the New York Court of Appeals 1932-2003 ebook by unknown author
- Diary of an Almost Cool Boy- Not Wimpy or a Dork just an Almost Cool Kid – Funny book – Girls and Boys ages 8-12 ebook by B Campbell
- Blake & Mortimer english version – volume 5 – The Strange Encounter Cinebook ebook by unknown author
- Fans Costume Accessory Series ebook by Helene Alexander